Topic of Interests
Aircraft design / aircraft airworthiness
The broad range of topics within the aircraft airworthiness and flight safety fields are invited, such as research achievements and experiences on, but not limited to:
- Certification standards
- Design technology for airworthiness
- Airworthiness compliance showing and finding technology
- Airworthiness of general aviation aircraft
- Continuing airworthiness
- Aircraft safety theory
- Education on airworthiness
- Environment and airworthiness
- Human factors and airworthiness
- New technologies (UAV, remotely piloted airplanes, suborbital flights…)
- Impacts on airworthiness of airborne regulations
The papers selected and presented during the sessions of ISAA 2013 will be published in the CD-ROM proceedings, and online on Science Direct (or any other Elsevier online database).
This category is established to encourage paper submission from the industry. The review standard is different from regular papers. Papers could be shorter than regular papers, but focused on some interested points in airworthiness.
All accepted industrial papers will be published in the CD-ROM proceedings.
Keynote speeches, if accompanied by full-length papers, will also be published in the CD-ROM proceedings.
Paper Submission and Selection
The papers will be selected on the basis of abstracts (1-2 pages). Authors shall therefore submit their abstracts, on Adobe PDF format, to the following email addresses: email@example.com or: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submission of abstracts has been extended to May 31, 2013.
Authors will be notified of acceptance or rejection of their paper by July 5, 2013. For the selected papers, authors will have to submit their full-length paper by September 20, 2013.
- Note 1: please refer to the attached "call for papers":
Call for papers
- Note 2: the full-length papers shall be written in accordance with the following template:
- Note 3: the authors will have also to sign the following "copyright transfer statement":